Monday, August 12, 2013

Daily News #2

Hey guys! 
It's AbiAdorable1594!

So some important things you should know that are going on in Bearville..

Carnival will end on August 31st! I would recommend to go because this special event only comes once a month. ;)

Also, check out the cool events going on in August! I have clipped a picture below if you haven't seen the schedule. 


The Bee Stylin' Salon has a new 'do! I am not a big fan of it.. but you know, different people have different tastes.

Last but not the least, new bears have arrived at BABW! Some are limited editions so you better hurry up!

Oh! And if you do want to contact Aishabear73, her new email address is bloggergirl.aditi@gmail.com!

Thanks for reading!

AbiAdorable1594

(Now, I don't exactly know how to put this in the folder for daily news....since I have a wordpress blog, but AishaBear73 will put it in the folder.)


No comments:

Post a Comment