Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back from vacation!

Hey Guys!

AishaBear73 here because I am finally back from vacation!

Since I haven't been logging on bearville so they took away my Junior Cybearguide! That's not fair! They took it and it's going to be Junior Cybearguide Appreciation Weekend and now I can't get the cool prize. :(

Anyways from August 31st to September 5th, everyone can go to the Bearville Zoo! I was thinking about going there with AbiAdorable1594 for a little cousin "bonding" time. (Even though we talk 24-7)

Like I said before, Junior Cybearguide Appreciation Weekend is from August 31st to September 5th too. Maybe all you JCBGs can get your cool prize and go to the zoo. (Sorry but I am really sad. :( )

Thanks for reading my blog! Love you all!
~AishaBear73 -BABW-

No comments:

Post a Comment