Friday, October 17, 2014

Okay this is getting way out of hand...

Hey Furry Friends!

Wow guys... 2 months. I haven't written in 2. MONTHS.
8th grade is a struggle. Last year of middle school and it's super hard and stressful. I'm really sorry about not writing very often but... I haven't felt very inspired to write. BearVille has been down these days. AND I MEAN DOWN. Me and one of my best friends on BearVille AngelPaw64 (you may know her) we were talking about how Bearville is just... It's just getting boring. Paw wanted to quit. :( Now I have know Paw for 2 years now and she absolutely LOVES BearVille. So quitting wouldn't be an easy thing to do. I don't even know what to do. I mean, I'm in 8th grade. Aren't I getting a bit old for BearVille? Imagine texting your boyfriend saying: Oh I'm just chilling on BearVille. I mean, isn't it kinda embarrassing? I don't know. I am crushing hard; and I mean REAL HARD. I have been crushing on this guy for 5 years now. And I love him.. I just feel like he doesn't know it. But I need to focus on him and my studies. I don't know if I can keep doing this blog anymore... If I stop, I wanted to tell you all, thank you for your support. I love you all but... This might be it. Thank you.

~AishaBear73
-I love you all <3 C:

No comments:

Post a Comment