Tuesday, March 11, 2014

In The Lead...

Hey Furry Friends!!



In the lead for the Easter Egg Hunt is....

Miguel Sunshine!

Miguel and Greentracks are neck in neck. Greentracks is only around 10 points behind! COME ON GREEN TRACKS!!!


Chloe and Abbie are neck and neck in their own little world. They are pretty behind from Miguel and Greentracks but still doing very well!

My newest two outfits...

New Hair Color =D
What I Am Wearing
~Floral Tie Dress
~Harajuku Girl Outfit Pants
~Fuzzy Boots
~Garnet Bracelet
~Sock Monkey Bow (My Second Fav. Headwear)
~Snowy Smiles Bunny (I named her Snow White) =D
~Rainbow Wings Ride


My Personal Fav. (I'm a tomboy)
What I Am Wearing
~Button Sweater
~Distressed Jeans
~(My Fav. Shoes) High Tops
~Turquoise Bracelet
~Messenger Bag
~Oval Thick Frame Glasses
~(My Fav. Headwear) Rainbow Hat


I want to thank you all for almost 2,700 page views. It means the world to me that you all like my blog so much. I was going to leave along time ago but I got so many views and a lot of people loved my blog so I decided not to. I'm very proud of my decision. xD


Keep Checking In!
~AishaBear73
-BABW-

No comments:

Post a Comment