Monday, January 6, 2014

Nothing Exciting... BUT WE HAVE SNOW!!!!!!

Hey Build-A-Bear Fans,

I finally got to 2,400+ views. (I got exactly 2,452.) Thank you all so much! So many people like my blog and now I'm happy LOLZ. Anyways... It's been snowing A LOT these days over in the Eastern Region. In Chicago they have SO MUCH SNOW!! Over here there isn't much. Our school is being wimpy... They're like,
"Oh it's gonna snow 1 inch lets close school." -_- Are you serious... We haven't went to school for like 2 weeks and 3 days. GIVE ME SCHOOL I AM SO BORED!!!!!!!! ._.

Where I used to live it was like,
"It's gonna snow a foot, let's have a 2 hour delay." PEOPLE! YOU NEED TO MAKE GOOD TIMES! IF IT'S A FOOT, WE SHOULD HAVE OFF! AN INCH, 2 HR DELAY OR NOTHING! PEOPLE SERIOUSLY! ._.

Anyways there's nothing going on in Bearville... I'm talking to my cousin and we really want more new GOOD hairstyles, clothes and more. We also want Camp Happy Heart back...

BEARVILLE IS GETTING BORING NOW! WE NEED EXCITEMENT! -_- <--- I do that face a lot. That face and ._.

Okay I have to go anyways so check back in for more info! (If anything exciting happens, I'll write.)
If you have snow... ENJOY IT!

~AishaBear73

No comments:

Post a Comment