Sunday, July 14, 2013

New BearvilleTimes!

I know that I already said that I would get a different picture in bearville times but, I actually one in!

Me and my cousin got in! You all can see in on page 14 in the BearvilleTimes!


I already got in the Bearville times 3 times and 2 of the times I was with my cousin, but the reason I am so happy this time is because it's my FIRST time getting in with my cousin alone. What does that mean? I mean that the other time I got in the Bearville times with her, we were with friends! This time it's just me and her. Well of course our furry friends are there too!


Do you want to get in the Bearville times? Well email pawsomepics@buildabear.com and tell them about your picture and the people's usernames who are in the picture.

For example:
For the picture above I would write,

AishaBear73 and AbiAdorable1594
Celebrating AbiAdorable1594's birthday


Hit send and there you go! There is no sure that you will make it in but who knows, you might make it in the next week!


~AishaBear73 -BABW-

No comments:

Post a Comment